We have a unique position, supporting senior executives, in a role that will have you immersed in the day-to-day operations across all divisions of the business. This is not an Administrative Assistant role. A Business Degree or Master’s degree is required with at least 3 years’ experience in Business and Sales Operations Support. Retail Sales Operations Support experience is a must!
The Operations Support Specialist will use professional concepts; apply organizational policies and procedures to resolve routine issues; track, organize and facilitate projects for various departments; monitor and report on KPI’s and deliver reports of same to management, as directed; and provide support to senior executives, in other areas of responsibility, as required.
- Assist in creating and implementing process or tools to enable scalability and growth;
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics, sales, and key company KPIs for operational improvements;
- Manage the development and implementation of infrastructure, tools, policies, guiding principles and programs that; support sales growth, support employee engagement & training, increase production, improve customer service, content development, and product movement;
- Stand in temporarily to assist when critical roles in the company may become vacant;
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- MBA or Business Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Business and Sales Operations Support
- Outstanding computer skills with advanced proficiency in excel
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Team player with the ability to interface with all levels of management
- The innate ability to be collaborative
- Exceptional analytical skills and a keen intuition
- Outstanding communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Strong and well-advanced administrative support skills
|Job Category||Head Office|