Since our inception in 2010, OAK+FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK + FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
As the Marketing Assistant, you are responsible for assisting the planning and execution for all marketing strategies and initiatives across business channels, platform and geographies (in store, web, social media and other communication channels).
- Assist in development of social media marketing content planning and strategy: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Create and manage Facebook Ads: asset creation, targeting, budgeting, and reporting
- Assist with the development, execution, and analysis of newsletters to support Company’s growth objectives
- Monitor site traffic, referrals, and campaign results using Google Analytics
- Create, develop and maintain editor, influencer, and VIP relationships
- Assist PR projects and events, i.e. collaborations, store opening events, retail events, etc.
- Assist in pitching to secure press coverage
- Generate Weekly and Monthly Marketing Report
- Assist in administrative tasks for the Marketing department, such as, licensing, bookings, rental arrangements, graphic creation, scheduling, etc.
- Provide copy for marketing materials, collateral, and internal brand communications as needed
- Travel domestically and internationally from time to time as required
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- 1+ years previous experience in PR, communications, or marketing
- Post secondary education in communications, PR, or marketing is an asset
- Experience in fashion retail is a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in fashion media landscape, both print and digital
- Proficient in social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Highly organized with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop (InDesign is an asset)
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Ability to communicate with high level executives and industry contacts comfortably in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads are an asset
- Existing media relationships are an asset
|Job Category||Head Office|