Since our inception in 2010, OAK+FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK + FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
As a Shipper/Receiver, you will be assisting in all warehouse duties and responsibilities including but not limited to picking orders, shipping and receiving.
This is a great opportunity and ideal for an individual who is interested in working in a creative, high-paced environment with opportunities to grow within the company.
- Assist in picking, packing and counting of sales orders, inventory transfer and replenishment distribution;
- Receive new product shipments;
- Prepare and ship packages with courier services in accordance with the location of receipt;
- Assist with prepare all outgoing shipment for inter-company transfers;
- Load and unload merchandise;
- Participate in inventory/cycle count;
- Identify and implement best practices;
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Ability to lift up and move 50 lbs.
- Previous background in a warehouse distribution or stock environment is an asset
- Experience with NetSuite, MS word and MS excel experience is desired
- Strong attention to details
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and plan
- Creative, strategic and forward thinker
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation