Since our inception in 2010, OAK+FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK + FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
As the Distribution Centre Associate, you will be assisting in all warehouse duties and responsibilities including but not limited to picking orders, shipping and receiving.
- Assist in picking and counting for sales orders, inventory transfer and replenishment for all store locations;
- Receive new product shipments;
- Assist with prepare all outgoing shipment for inter-company transfers;
- Assist in the delivery inventory replenishment to all local store locations when required;
- Load and unload merchandise;
- Participate in inventory/cycle count;
- Identify and implement best practices;
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Ability to lift up and move 50 lbs.
- Previous background in a warehouse distribution environment
- Experience with NetSuite, MS word and MS excel experience is desired
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and plan
- Creative, strategic and forward thinker
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills
- Valid class 5 drivers license with 5 or more years’ experience in driving with a clean record is an asset
- Experience operating a 4×4 cargo van is an asset.